Whether you live in a small apartment or a two-story house, there’s one thing that you’ll be lacking for sure and that is storage space. It doesn’t matter how big your house is because you will never have enough storage space for all of your stuff. Everyone’s got plenty of stuff they don’t use very often but they also don’t want to throw it out, so where do you put all of this stuff? In the garage? Attic? Everywhere?
Yeah, most often it is everywhere. This creates clutter and we don’t want any clutter in our homes. That is why we are going to show you some cheap and easy space saving hacks alternatives to clutter.
Welcome to a new collection of hacks and crafts in which we are going to show you 15 Functional Space Saving Hacks For Your Entire Home. The projects that you’ll see below have a few ideas for every room in your home but the best part is that they are all DIY projects that you can do for a very small cost. Take a look at them and you will find plenty of useful ways to organize the storage potential in your home. Enjoy!
1. Hide Storage Behind Artwork
2. Knife Cutting Board Drawer Space Saving Hacks
3. DIY Slim Sofa Table
4. Under Bed Rolling Cart
5. DIY Magnetic Makeup Board
6. Under the Sink Hair Tool Storage
7. DIY Over the Door Bathroom Shelving
8. Picture Frame Charging Station
9. Pot Lid Rails
10. Use the Side Walls of Your Pantry for Shelves
11. Erase Drawer Clutter with Custom Drawer Organizers
12. DIY Murphy Desk
13. Make a Wall Bookshelf Behind the Door
14. Dish Drawer Organizer
15. Small Shelves for Bathroom organization